This limited edition mini sports the micro brand, is made in Germany and features a distinctive colour scheme with neon blue deck, black t-bar and contrasting hand grips.
Available only through www.kickboard.ca
The mini kickboard is the quality scooter for young children. Its unique 'lean-and-steer' design allows children to direct the scooter by using their body weight to curve from side to side. This design puts the rider in control as they enjoy the feeling of 'surfing the sidewalks'!
The mini kickboard is constructed with 3 wheels for greater stability and control, allowing children to ride with confidence. The polyurethane wheels also create a wonderfully smooth glide -- and a quiet ride (a joy for both parents and children!) The rear 'spoon' brake provides additional control for the rider. Furthermore, the fibreglass-reinforced flex deck is made of soft plastic, thus reducing the risk of injury.
The mini kick is low-to-the-ground and large enough for two feet, making it easy for riders to hop on and off or to switch from pushing to simply enjoying the ride. Its light weight makes it easy for parents or kids to pick up and carry when necessary. For added convenience in transportation and storage, the aluminium steering column can be easily detached by way of a child-resistant safety catch on the underside of the scooter.
The mini kickboard makes scooting fun for young children and helps them to develop their balance, coordination and motor skills.
- Ages: 3-5
- Weight Limit: The mini kickboard is constructed with a weight recommendation of 27 kg. Please note, hoever, that the scooter displays a weight limit of 20kg. The reason for the discrepancy is that European standards dictate that weights are approved and displayed only in increments of 10kg, so the next available weight category of 30 kg, would have put the displayed recommended weight limit OVER its actual recommendation of 27 kg.
- Weight: 1.5 kgT-bar height: 61 cm from standing deck to the top of the T-bar handles (not adjustable)
- Length/Width of scooter: 53 cm long x 11.5 cm wide
- Length/Width of standing deck: 30 cm long x 11.5 cm wide
- Front Wheels: 12 cm diameter, spread 20 cm apart for stability
- Back Wheel: 8.5 cm diameter
- Handle bar: 25 cm across, covered with thick, soft and durable rubber grips
All products manufactured with the highest standard of quality control at an ISO-certified manufacturing plant in China. Our products meet all of the worldwide quality standards including EN, ANSI, and TUV. The factory is accredited with ISO 9002 international quality standard and has a professional tooling section, plastic injection shop and production facilities. Coupled with an extremely competent R&D team, the factory is always poised to produce the best and most innovative Micro/Kick products.