The Maxi Micro 4-in-1 actually has 4 clever ways to make the trip to and from school a whole lot faster and lighter – and did we mention a whole lot more fun? Is it a high performance scooter or a backpack or a trolley or a rideable backpack? The answer is 4x yes!
Micro takes the weight off kids’ backs as this quick-change artist goes from being an agile and smooth-riding 3-wheeled Maxi Micro Kickboard to being a mobile backpack with a click. Detach the deck and stow it inside the backpack and you’ve got a wheeled trolley to pull along. Detach the T-bar from the bag and you’ve got a roomy backpack that can be used on its own.
As with all versions of the Maxi Micro Kickboard, this 3-wheeled high-performance scooter features an intuitive 'lean-to-steer' mechanism offering the exciting feeling of surfing the sidewalks. Advanced young riders can learn to slalom and carve using their body weight similar to riding a skateboard but with greater control and even greater maneuverability. The highest-quality polyurethane wheels offer an exceptionally smooth and quiet ride. The Maxi Micro's reinforced fiberglass deck construction provides rugged durability for everyday use while remaining amazingly lightweight. The rear foot brake and double rear-wheels add stability and performance. The Maxi Micro 4-in-1's special adjustable handlebar grows with your child.
- Ages: 5-11
- Weight Limit: 54 kg
- Height Limit: up to approx. 163 cm
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- T-bar height: adjustable from 67 cm to 91 cm (from ground)
- Length/Width of scooter: 58 cm long x 14 cm wide
- Length/Width of standing deck: 33 cm long x 14 cm wide
- Front Wheels: 12 cm diameter, spread 20 cm apart for stability
- Back Wheels: 8.5 cm diameter, wheels connected for stability
- Very versatile with 4 different configurations
- 46 cm tall x 28 cm wide x 21 cm deep
- Separate pouch for detached scooter board with integrated wheel hood
- Large main compartment with separate, padded laptop pouch
- Separate zippered organizer pouch on the outside
- Carry handle and adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded back with recessed attachment for scooter steering stem
- Integrated trolly wheels
All Micro products are manufactured with the highest standard of quality control at an ISO-certified manufacturing plant in China, our products meet all of the worldwide quality standards including EN, ANSI, and TUV. The factory is accredited with ISO 9002 international quality standard and has a professional tooling section, plastic injection shop and production facilities. Coupled with an extremely competent R&D team, the factory is always poised to produce the best and most innovative micro/kick products.