This special edition of the Mini Micro Sporty Kickboard comes in 3 vibrant colour variations of Red, Yellow and Green - some would say a bit of a traffic stopper... As with all "Sporty" versions of the Mini Micro Kickboard, the front wheels are black and angled slightly inwards at the top for an extra sporty look.
The Mini Micro kickboard, is the ultimate quality scooter for young children. Its unique 'lean-to-steer' design allows children to steer the scooter by using their body weight to curve from side to side. This design puts the rider in control as they enjoy the feeling of 'surfing the sidewalks'!
The Mini Micro is built on a 3-wheeled platform for greater stability and control, allowing children to ride with confidence. The highest quality wheels also create a wonderfully smooth glide -- and a quiet ride (a joy for both parents and children!) The rear foot brake provides additional control for the rider. Furthermore, the fiberglass-reinforced flex deck is made of soft plastic, thus reducing the risk of injury. Low to the ground and large enough for two feet, the Mini Micro makes it easy for riders to hop on and off or to switch from pushing to simply enjoying the ride. Its light weight makes it easy for parents or kids to pick up and carry when necessary. For added convenience in transportation and storage, the aluminium steering column can be easily detached by way of a child-resistant safety catch on the underside of the scooter. The Mini Micro makes scooting fun for young children and helps them to develop their balance, coordination and motor skills. Moms and dads love it for its ability to get their youngsters moving both independently and, best of all, enthusiastically!
- Ages: 2-5
- Weight Limit: The Mini Micro is constructed with a recommended weight limit of 20 kg.
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- T-bar height: 67 cm from standing deck to the top of the T-bar handles (not adjustable)
- Length/Width of scooter: 53 cm long x 11.5 cm wide
- Length/Width of standing deck: 30 cm long x 11.5 cm wide
- Front Wheels: 12 cm diameter, spread 20 cm apart for stability
- Back Wheel: 8.5 cm diameter
- Handle bar: 25 cm across, covered with thick, soft and durable rubber grips
- Wheels, brakes and other parts subject to wear and tear can be easily replaced and are available through Kickboard Canada
All products manufactured with the highest standard of quality control at an ISO-certified manufacturing plant in China. Our products meet all of the worldwide quality standards including EN, ANSI, and TUV. The factory is accredited with ISO 9002 international quality standard and has a professional tooling section, plastic injection shop and production facilities. Coupled with an extremely competent R&D tea