The classic Mini Micro Kickboard is now also available in a Deluxe version with an increased maximum rider weight of 35 kg! This new version also offers a telescopic handlebar that grows with the rider from 2 to 5 years. The Deck has raised rubberized details to give small feet extra grip when scooting and the coloured metallic finish of the steering column gives the Mini Micro Deluxe Kickboard an extra lux look.The Mini Micro is built on a 3-wheeled platform for greater stability and control, allowing children to ride with confidence. The highest quality polyurethane wheels also create a wonderfully smooth glide -- and a quiet ride (a joy for both parents and children!) The rear foot brake provides additional control for the rider. Furthermore, the fiberglass-reinforced flex deck is made of soft plastic, thus reducing the risk of injury. Low to the ground and large enough for two feet, the Mini Micro makes it easy for riders to hop on and off or to switch from pushing to simply enjoying the ride. Its light weight makes it easy for parents or kids to pick up and carry when necessary. For added convenience in transportation and storage, the aluminium steering column can be easily detached by way of a child-resistant safety catch on the underside of the scooter. The Mini Micro makes scooting fun for young children and helps them to develop their balance, coordination and motor skills. Moms and dads love it for its ability to get their youngsters moving both independently and, best of all, enthusiastically!
- Ages: 2-5
- Weight Limit for the Mini Micro Deluxe Version: 35 kg.
- Weight: 1.99 kg
- T-Bar Steering Column with striking Anodized finish.
- Deck with raised rubberized details for extra grip
- T-bar height: Adjustable from 49.5 to 69 cm from ground
- Length/Width of scooter: 53 cm long x 11.5 cm wide
- Deck: 30 cm long x 11.5 cm wide
- Fibre-glass reinforced Chassis
- Front Wheels: 12 cm diameter, spread 20 cm apart for stability
- Back Wheel: 8.5 cm diameter
- ABEC5 Precision bearings a smooth, quiet ride
- Handle bar: 25 cm across, covered with thick, soft and durable rubber grips
- Wheels, brakes and other parts subject to wear and tear can be easily replaced and are available through Kickboard Canada
All products manufactured with the highest standard of quality control at an ISO-certified manufacturing plant in China. Our products meet all of the worldwide quality standards including EN, ANSI, and TUV. The factory is accredited with ISO 9002 international quality standard and has a professional tooling section, plastic injection shop and production facilities. Coupled with an extremely competent R&D team, the factory is always poised to produce the best and most innovative Micro/Kick products.